When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to requests
- should be closed when post a file
- Nested dict data get silently ignored in POST request
- How can I use other protocol?
- why isn't Requests included natively with python?
- some issues about proxy
- socks4 proxies break after use
- requests geting status_code is error
- Add import statement to README example
- Connection broken IncompletedRead
- Requests fails to get a particular resource in python2, but not urllib
- Python not yet supported