When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Java not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to rest-assured
- Create alias for 'when' so that no escaping is required in Kotlin
- Compiler warning when using `then` in Scala
- How to add wait in post or get
- 'multipart/mixed' is not supported in Rest Assured Response
- Do not set Content-Type header for requests with no body
- How to login to spring secured API ?
- Add force redirect
- Add assert message to test
- Integrate swagger with RestAssured
- Add support for matrix parameters
- Java not yet supported