When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C++ not yet supported
51 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to rethinkdb
- Cache size does not have any effect
- Code style improvements
- How to filter using match() with user input?
- What makes `ResourceWarning` happens when using Python `unittest`?
- rethinkdb:i386 (32-bit) on Linux 64-bit OS fails some YAML tests
- fix VC++ compile issue
- Change license in macOS package
- ReQL proposal: zip(targetField)
- 2.4.0 Release Candidate
- RethinkDB WebUI not working with Firefox (v50.0.2 Windows7)
- Proposal: r.write_time() in write hooks.
- [WIP] Port RethinkDB web interface to ES6
- Global optargs leak into write hook evaluation context
- Add #6240 to release notes
- 2.3.6 Release Candidate
- Cancelling queries that were too stressful
- [Ruby] Can only iterate over a cursor once
- Using `branch(null, query)` within `forEach`?
- Backup command rethinkdb.exe dump error on Windows
- Backup features suggestion