When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C++ not yet supported
44 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to rethinkdb
- How to bind to multiple ip address, what is delimiter you use in config file?
- Metadata migration for RethinkDB 2.4
- Section for External Resources
- fix: keep multiple libs from catenating versions
- Can't install on debian stretch: Depends: libprotobuf9v5 but it is not installable
- Fix Windows build error with tuple serialization.
- test-runner doesn't print server logs when a server crashes.
- Windows build
- Change license to a friendlier one?
- Serializer cleanup
- Improve OpenSSL compatibility
- Rethink Db failed to update at high load Circumstances?
- rethinkdb proxy fails to stop (is stuck) and proc can't be killed
- Generate UUIDs contiguously.
- Change default to ALLOW_WARNINGS=1.
- Server Name Indication (Let's Encrypt / Server only certificate) support for Ruby, Python and Java drivers
- Fix use-after-move bug in lru_cache
- `match' sometimes returns the wrong result
- Package build fails on Raspberry Pi
- Possibly inflated cluster client connections