When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C++ not yet supported
78 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to rethinkdb
- Data explorer doesn't wrap properly
- Adding `async` and `await` support for Python 3.5
- Changefeed "subscriber groups"
- "Branch history is incomplete"
- ReQL proposal: document reference pseudotype
- Add a `diff` flag to changefeeds
- Data Explorer: allow use of all client driver languages
- Consider forcing `for_each` argument to be a function
- Create official C# driver
- API proposal - Chaining commands that use indexes
- C++ not yet supported