When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C++ not yet supported
56 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to rethinkdb
- RethinkDB 2.3.5 server crashes on Ubuntu 14.04
- java.lang.Long cannot be cast to java.lang.Double
- Specific set of tables are unresponsive when queried with Java Driver?
- rethinkdb and angular2 with typescript
- Document internal serialization formats, because they matter for PKs (as they're size-limited)
- web UI: Delete DB, recreate with same name: changes to table replica counts will not "take"
- Complex Event Processing
- Event Sourcing | Active Objects | Objects in DB
- Python driver: auto reconnect options?
- Refactor out Internal Core into Separate Projects
- Asyncio Driver Shouldn't Wrap CancelledError
- Rename host to hostname
- Publish server binary to npm
- Uncatchable ReqlTimeoutError on wrong database password
- Other type of Reactive Data Structures and Operators to Manipulate them
- Continuous Benchmarks
- GPG signatures for source validation
- rethinkdb dump failing with 'utf8' codec can't decode byte invalid continuation byte
- Segmentation fault in thread_pool.cc on ARM
- How to filter using match() with user input?