When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C++ not yet supported
58 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to rethinkdb
- Docs: libquadmath is a missing dependency on build pages, etc.
- RethinkDB inside Docker on Raspbian
- "The `rethinkdb` database is special, you can't grant permissions on it"
- Investigate updating ReQL version for 2.5
- Can't start RethinkDb (Can't assign requested address)
- Please create a appendAll method
- Error when compiling for Raspberry pi (make ALLOW_WARNINGS=1)
- something might be connecting to the wrong port
- Request Update To Allow Builds With VS2017
- Unable To Authenticate Using Lua Driver On Win10
- C++ not yet supported