When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C not yet supported
68 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to riot
- cpu/fe310: Add call to periph_init()
- dist/tools/compile_and_test_for_board: add compile and test script
- gnrc_ipv6_nib: use generated EUI-64 for ARO build and check
- boards/stm32: revert forced use of dma feature in STM32 boards
- boot: Moved stdio_init() into periph_init()
- doc: include *_params.h files in documentation
- esp8266: esp_wifi netdev driver
- iotlab-m3: thread tests failing
- sys/shell: Exit the shell on ctrl-D or ctrl-C.
- cpu: cortexm: make newlib a default module
- C not yet supported