When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C not yet supported
89 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to riot
- Why are we using -fno-delete-null-pointer-checks?
- tests/cpp_ctors: move tests-cpp_ctors out of unittests
- makefiles/info-global.inc.mk: bug: handle FEATURES_CONFLICT value
- cpu/esp32: fix and improve periph/flash
- cpu/esp32: add compile option when module ssp is used
- tests/sys_crypto: add RFC3610 and NIST SP 800-38C tests
- pkg/tlsf: Early initialization of memory pool.
- cpu/sam0_common: i2c baudrate calculation fails if CLOCK_CORECLOCK > 51 MHz
- net/gnrc/udp: Adding Null pointer check in gnrc_netif_hdr_build to avoid crashing of the node
- C not yet supported