When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Shell not yet supported
35 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to oh-my-zsh
- Get list of conflicted files.
- Scrolling to page doesn't work on iterm2
- Update Archlinux aliases
- System locks up during tab completion when oh-my-zsh is enabled
- Help with zsh mouse scroll in cloud9 ide
- Link themes to individual terminal user profiles.
- Bundler plugin stopped working
- Update docker plugin from upstream docker/cli
- dotenv plugin doesn't load .env when opening zsh from visual studio code
- Gradle Plugin: Also support settings files
- Shell not yet supported