When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Shell not yet supported
39 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to oh-my-zsh
- zsh: command not found: mysqladmin5
- Oh-my-zsh & tmux outputting unexpected messages
- Dotenv plugin: interpreting variables from `.env` as shell variables
- Z Plugin: mv: rename /Users/mhluska/.z.12601 to /Users/mhluska/.z: No such file or directory
- Cannot uninstall oh-my-zsh
- A new plugin `temp-dir`, keeps your workspace clean and neat.
- Added options to update menu. Included git log command (#6989)
- Show which git remote is set for upstream along with branch
- delete update.lock first incase it already exist
- Fix: remove clashing of ubuntu plugin with 'ag'
- Shell not yet supported