When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to oh-my-zsh
- git: Add GnuPG support to glol[a]
- Complex statements tend to lose characters
- Renamed ggsup to gbsup
- Make steeef theme much faster by not iterating through all history
- Arrow keys don't work properly in emacs mode
- Update to mix plugin to support Phoenix v1.3.0+ tasks
- Fix for #6299: restore previous default shell with uninstall
- Improved npm aliases: run, publish
- Added link to powerline
- Export LS_COLORS for linux
- New theme: ys-pep
- Add "gflfp" as an alias for git flow feature publish
- Oh my zsh is getting stuck
- Fix default location of the virtualenvwrapper script
- pass autocompletion: append slash when applicable
- Spotify auth
- README.md: shit load -> shit-load
- RPROMPT evaluation plugin vs. theme
- Which Laravel plugin(s) do we use?
- Stop error "permission denied: /npm_completion"