When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to oh-my-zsh
- Add 'yarn upgrade' alias
- added mercurial plugin support to afowler theme
- so cool
- Graphics with Bash on Ubuntu on Windows
- stt is not working
- Plz,Here is something wrong with uninstall zsh
- Remove wrong whitespace in bira theme
- why not showing python virtualenv ?
- Fix awesomepanda theme wrap on new line.
- Update vi-mode.plugin.zsh
- Update commands to match newer Yarn versions
- `zsh: command not found: composer` after `plugins/composer/composer.plugin.zsh` updated
- Added publish alias for npm
- enable restarting the script
- How to display only the folder name instead of the whole path in terminal?
- Add plugin fz - seamless fuzzy tab completion for z
- Autocomplete throwing errors with dnf
- previous shell text still showing when view files with vim
- Please make some of the stuff in lib/* optional