When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to oh-my-zsh
- "!" in single quoted strings lead to evaluation
- Add alias for updating global packages
- nebirhos zsh-theme hostname is too long
- Fix for tmux plugin: Do not auto-load tmux inside of Emacs/Vim
- Add OpenShift autocompletion
- What's the best way to backup zsh config?
- oh-my-zsh for bash on windows
- multiple lines issue in OSX
- Add completions to asdf plugin
- Use HTTPS for manual git clone to avoid MITM
- Public key signature verification has failed.
- Is any possibilities to marked and get actions from filepath in omz stdout?
- Terraform completion fails when using tfenv
- add subcommand deintegrate to pod's autocomplete plugin
- Mercurial issue with rkj-repos theme
- Create robbylambda.zsh-theme
- Added mix ecto tasks
- Add function git_prompt_legend
- add alias for git rebase with autosquash
- Add no-gpg-sign to gwip