When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Go not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to rook
- EdgeFS: support for payload on external S3 server
- EdgeFS: data payload forwarding to an external S3 service
- Detect pod failed with operating blocked for 15min
- Prepare pods pending on OpenShift master and infra nodes
- Ceph: Remove unnecessary field in rook-ceph cluster example
- [WIP] Ceph: Pool Size are ignored
- Add a new document for explain Operator CRD settings
- ceph: lvm filter again
- WIP: ceph: add crash key
- Is there a doc describe details of how operator works when cluster.yaml changed?
- Go not yet supported