When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Elixir not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to credo
- Slow builds on elixir 1.9+
- add Erlang/OTP 20+ requirement to README
- Could not find Erlang/OTP 20 requirement documented anywhere
- add recommended Elixir and Erlang/OTP combinations to CI
- Add check for unsafe Application calls in module attributes
- Nested heredoc trouble
- Expr pipe check
- --min-priority not working (as I would expect)
- Allow for custom operators in the PipeChainStart check
- mix credo: No files found!
- Elixir not yet supported