When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to rsyslog
- Question: Can rsyslog be configured to count the actual number of syslog messages it receives over TCP from a device, but only to persist a small number of them?
- rsyslog Error 2104 - could not open config file '/etc/rsyslog.conf': Permission denied
- Does rsyslog TLS module support CRL verification?
- State file still exist when it should be removed
- rsyslog issue with jboss
- Can omkafka configure multiple topics in one action？
- [RFE] Dropping capabilities on rsyslogd
- Add OPENSSL_init_ssl to OpenSSL Init
- rsyslog randomly crashes on restart
- The new patch will cause a DT use case to fail#4895
- C not yet supported