When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to rsyslog
- Duplicate logs appear when the log is printed continuously
- missing docs and unreachable codes.
- error starting up action queue
- imfile stopped working after logrotate again
- omhttp how to use rest api interface
- Possible bug wrt overwriting existing socket files and not cleaning up properly
- omelasticsearch add programname and syslogtag per default
- Unable to define a "catch-all" input in new configuration syntax
- imdocker: unit tests do not run and cause testbench failure
- Can't use $msgid to filter rsyslog message
- C not yet supported