When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
80 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to readthedocs.org
- Split requirements for building RTD docs
- Remove dead code from config module
- Use 2019 in our README
- Add custom admin action for "Feature Admin"
- Validate mkdocs.yml config on values that we manipulate
- Project Build fails after running twice on same commit
- Logging exceptions rework
- Manage setup_vcs problems better
- Feature flag to use `readthedocs/build:testing` image
- Use python from virtualenv's bin directory when executing commands
- Python not yet supported