When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C++ not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to mgen
- Ca3: Do not print subrule names that are not informative
- CA3: Wrong flag "First chord not T"
- CA3: 6/4 chord is detected instead of VII in root position
- MGenServer: Detect two servers online with the same id
- CA3: Augmented DTIII should not be prohibited for T chord. Also do not show for 7th chord. Check other harmonic rules
- CA3: Doubling of a tritone note was not showing in 20190118-2 in measure 3 before 7th chords were implemented. Also, last quarter note was not a chord tone
- Allow to automatically start ly after generation
- CA2: Some files were overwritten by CA3 (example: footer.ly). Restore or check
- CA3: Replace X and Y in rule and subrule comments with real parameter values
- Check that all algorithms work correctly with pauses
- C++ not yet supported