When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
Add a CodeTriage badge to concurrent-ruby
- Cleanup GitHub Actions workflow
- Any plans to support Ruby 3 ractor as a back-end for most common constructs in the gem?
- [WIP] Add: Autoloading for toplevel constants
- Promise? Future? Which is for what cases?
- Simplify TVar implementation
- ScheduledTask triggering ThreadPoolExecutor's `fallback_policy: :abort` breaks ScheduledTasks
- Concurrent::Map Performance
- RubyMine integration fails due to custom gem require path
- Release 1.1.7 introduced failure on `require 'concurrent/atomic/ruby_thread_local_var'`
- Passenger workers hang / segfault with Ruby 2.5 / concurrent-ruby 1.1.6
- Subscribe to help with docs for this repo and come back later