When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
Add a CodeTriage badge to grape
- Add .configuration to Grape::API (fixes #1906)
- Dependency injection?
- Error formatter new argument change not documented
- Request Headers section in README seems misleading
- Using Rails' Mounted route fails if it has a dot in path (at first part)
- Rspec Integration Test with Grape and Rails 4.2.x
- :as not working as expected
- NoMethodError: undefined method `serializable_hash' for #<Hash:0x00007fc3ef69c278> when error entity has root
- "required" validators do not trigger for empty objects
- Validator fails if number is passed instead of object