When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
Add a CodeTriage badge to grape
- `Module#parent` deprecation warning with Rails 6
- NoMethodError: undefined method `serializable_hash' for #<Hash:0x00007fc3ef69c278> when error entity has root
- Fix entity data type identification
- "required" validators do not trigger for empty objects
- Validator fails if number is passed instead of object
- Dynamic matching / static matching - expected behaviour
- Mention Active Record helpers in README
- AtLeastOneOfValidator doesn't provide the full name of attribute in errors
- Missing nested optional array transformed into hash with declared method
- update existing spec to test correct behavior of missing nested array