When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
Add a CodeTriage badge to grape
- Mention Active Record helpers in README
- AtLeastOneOfValidator doesn't provide the full name of attribute in errors
- Missing nested optional array transformed into hash with declared method
- update existing spec to test correct behavior of missing nested array
- Required params at the top level namespace, is this possible?
- Autoloading dependencies with Grape as a stand-alone API?
- Still having issues with helper inheritance
- :as is skipped for nested params description
- Helpers are not accessible from inside `params` block
- Added test for failing nested given validation