When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Go not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to atlantis
- fix: In Gitlab, if an Atlantis 'Apply' Pipeline Job fails, it cannot be Re-Applied on the Same Commit
- feat: Reverse PR Comments Order
- docs: Update using-atlantis.md
- Add a option do close MR without merge if a destroy command was specified.
- feat: add support for GitLab groups
- In Gitlab, if an Atlantis 'Apply' Pipeline Job fails, it cannot be Re-Applied on the Same Commit
- allow to disable refreshing on plan by adding a new additional flag `-refresh=false`
- env extrapolation broken after updating to 6ff0e2f90
- Atlantis plan does not show the correct output
- fix: removing mr.Headpipeline.Source log when mr.HeadPipeline is missing
- Go not yet supported