When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Go not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to atlantis
- Changes to testdata and templates don't run CI tests
- Make sure server flags are configured consistently
- Git credentials are exposed in atlantis logs
- Post Workflow Hook Failures with Delete Source Branch on Merge
- undiverged not working correctly as a plan requirement
- feat: allow to run plan for specific workflow
- Add project/workflow variables to use from a workflow
- Atlantis apply succeeds on unmergeable MR with apply_requirements mergeable in Gitlab
- Add colors to diff to make atlantis plan readable.
- Show progress when running many plans
- Go not yet supported