When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Rust not yet supported
4 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to rust-clippy
- clippy fails to run with "error[E0463]: can't find crate for `std`"
- "stutter" could be considered ableist language?
- Unable to install on Rust 1.31.0 with rustup
- have different docs for nightly/beta/stable channels
- lint comparison operations on bool
- identity_op warns for bitflag constant
- False positive with use_self and generics
- New Lint for `vec![Rc::new(..); N]`
- cargo clippy with clippy-preview crash on x86 Linux
- Tracking issue for RFC 2476, Clippy 1.0
- Rust not yet supported