When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Rust not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to rust-clippy
- False positive for `useless_let_if_seq`?
- Fix `match_as_ref` bad suggestion
- Fix missing_const_for_fn false positive
- Wrong suggestion of `const fn` if type implements Drop
- Suggestion of `match_as_ref` does not compile
- Account for trait alias when looking for defid
- Extract commonly used visitors to utils
- Cleaner code for unsep literals
- False positive for inherent_to_string_shadow_display?
- Don't warn boxed_local for unsized
- Rust not yet supported