When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Rust not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to rustfmt
- Introduce github page for rustfmt.toml like rust-clippy
- fluent newlines being stripped
- [WIP]add new attribute rustfmt::skip::macros
- .config/rustfmt/rustfmt.toml is skipped,
- option to add leading and trailing whitespaces arround a function's arguments
- [WIP] Format interior of brace macros
- [Feature Request] Attempt to format brace macros as Block
- Comment inconsistency with file-lines option
- Option for splitting the imports
- Rustfmt ooms while formatting bindgen output.
- Rust not yet supported