When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Rust not yet supported
30 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to cargo
- Proposal: `cargo install` with upgrades
- `cargo test --all-targets` does not run doc tests
- Improve resolve error messages
- Unify build directories.
- Add `cargo lucifer` subcommand
- Conditional features for conditional dependencies
- Implement "pipelined" rustc compilation
- error: could not find `disel_cli` in registry `https://github.com/rust-lang/crates.io-index`
- check subcommand should force rebuild
- Crate renaming allows for invalid characters without a warning
- Rust not yet supported