When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Rust not yet supported
38 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to cargo
- cargo test with arguments doesn't work as expected, causing tests failed (with clap crate)
- make --release enable--cap-lints warn
- update dependency queue to consider cost for each node
- Support for target-specific dependencies
- cfg(doc) doesn't seem to be passed down to dependencies
- Apple Silicon: Exiting with SIGKILL when using custom build script
- crates-io 0.32.0 published but then (accidentally) downgraded and published again as 0.31.1?
- Bump miow dependency to not invalidly assume memory layout
- Fix custom_target_dependency test.
- There is currently no way to specify features automatically when using `cargo doc`
- Rust not yet supported