When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Rust not yet supported
35 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to cargo
- Options are silently ignored when using aliased commands
- Proc macro crates not given transitive features when they are enabled by other crates in the workspace
- fix mdbook test with ```ignore
- Cargo allows invalid paths in license-file property, makes packages without identifiable license
- Feature request: Display a summary of all tests at the end
- Path dependencies leaving the workspace get hashed.
- Provide target-cpu and target-features to buildscripts
- Format placeholder code when generating a crate
- no separate caching for target/host
- Provide access to cargo's local index.
- Rust not yet supported