When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Rust not yet supported
53 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to cargo
- cargo test error in windows
- Provide a json output format of `cargo package --list`
- `cargo install` does not respect `.cargo/config.toml`
- Intra-doc links not resolved in workspace with proc-macro
- this version of Cargo is older than the `2021` edition, and only supports `2015` and `2018` editions.
- Disable publish timeout for some tests
- Add `CARGO_PKG_README`
- Change literal em dashes to `—`
- ld: library not found for -lSystem. could not compile `libc` due to previous error
- Error message for transitive artifact dependencies with targets the package doesn't directly interact with
- Rust not yet supported