When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Rust not yet supported
47 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to cargo
- Provide a better error message when mixing dep: with /
- Target specific examples
- Differentiate the warning when an alias (built-in or user-defined) shadows an external subcommand
- Options to update dependencies to "at least X days old"
- Add support for sparse git checkouts
- Remap target dir
- Increase the maximum unpacked size of a crate to 1GiB (CVE-2022-36114 mitigation)
- `cargo build --locked` description is confusing
- cargo login accepts empty input
- `cargo publish` ignores Cargo.lock in workspace
- Rust not yet supported