When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Rust not yet supported
171 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to rust
- azure: Investigate seemingly spurious failures on CI
- [let_chains, 2/6] Introduce `Let(..)` in AST, remove IfLet + WhileLet and parse let chains
- redox: convert to target_family unix
- Switch libcore array implementations to const generics.
- Refactor dep graph representation both in memory and on disk
- rustc_metadata: replace Entry table with one table for each of its fields (AoS -> SoA).
- Add rustc guide to toolstate
- Minimum lint levels for C-future-compatibility issues
- [do not merge] Test parallel compiler
- [WIP] Implement Needle API (RFC 2500)
- Rust not yet supported