When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Rust not yet supported
213 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to rust
- Clean up E0501 explanation
- Merge JS testers into one
- lexer: Use std::io::Read instead of &str
- Improve async-await/generator obligation errors in some cases
- `miri` no longer builds after rust-lang/rust#70653
- "joke ICE" should dump flags
- Cargotest enhancements
- try-blocks: don't emit unused delims lint for required delims
- Improve scrollbar display in rustdoc
- Extend #69020 test to include reversed operand order.
- Rust not yet supported