When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Rust not yet supported
274 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to rust
- Repair/improve const eval validation errors
- [NLL] "so that ... will meet its required lifetime bounds" should point to RPIT, not statement
- [NLL] "that is required by this bound" note missing
- [NLL] "`'static` requirement introduced here" note missing
- Provide better diagnostics upon encountering an infinite cyclic type
- Error on bootstrapping : Empty search path given via '-L' (solaris)
- [NLL] No "expected ..., found ..." in diagnostics
- miri: box_syntax: type validation failed: encountered a box pointing to uninhabited type !
- Add regression test for #91949
- Disallow compare-mode=nll test differences
- Rust not yet supported