When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Rust not yet supported
257 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to rust
- Compiler error when using const generics
- 2229: Mark insignificant dtor in stdlib
- Crate version mismatch suggestion not being shown for trait not implemented error
- Compiler error for improper syntax on trait-bounding lacks proper direction
- Clean up handling of `SelectionContext` 'intercrate' mode
- Redundant `RefUnwindSafe` impls (and other auto trait impls) listed in standard library docs for some primitive types.
- BTree: toughen panicky test of clone()
- Suggest `_` in turbofish if param will be inferred from fn argument
- Compiler panic on rustlings exercise standard_library_types/box1.rs
- Stabilize `Iterator::map_while`
- Rust not yet supported