When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Rust not yet supported
98 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to rust
- Custom libdir breaks std crate
- Add missing code examples
- MIR borrowck: emit "`foo` does not live long enough" instead of borrow errors
- LLVM assert with SIMD and Emscripten
- rustdoc: add a primitive page for "unit"
- ThinLTO breaks MSVC `_imp_` symbols
- Add explanatory text for error E0599
- Put used trait imports field into a distinct query
- test: Update Emscripten failures/passing
- added examples of closures for str::find
- Fix a few bugs in drop generation
- [incremental] Add support for untracked queries
- borrowck freaks out with patterns in closure args
- rustc: Add `_imp_` symbols later in compilation
- clippy_lints is breaking the stage1 build
- Don't merge: Bumping for rust-lang/libc#793.
- Docs: a LocalKey might start in the Valid state
- Generators sometimes skip dropping
- BufReader should have an is_empty() method
- Prefer local CSS to remote