When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Rust not yet supported
101 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to rust
- Into::into possibly unsound for SIMD
- Update Cargo and its dependencies
- Move compile-fail tests with NOTE/HELP annotations to UI
- Inline Box drop glue
- rustc_trans: approximate ABI alignment for padding/union fillers.
- WIP: Parallelize passes using rayon
- incr.comp.: Speed up span hashing by caching expansion context hashes.
- [WIP] [auto-toolstate][4–8/8] Upload the toolstate result to an external git repository, and removes BuildExpectation
- [MIR-borrowck] Two phase borrows
- Implement non-mod.rs mod statements
- Rust not yet supported