When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Rust not yet supported
110 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to rust
- Add some groundwork for cross-language LTO.
- Remove HIR inlining
- Add rustc_trans to x.py check
- Work around LLVM debuginfo problem in librustc_driver.
- Improve query cycle error message
- Add inherent methods in libcore for [T], [u8], str, f32, and f64
- Doctests failure in 54 crates in Rust 1.26
- Replace Term::as_str with Term::to_string
- Add src/test/ui regression testing for NLL
- Rename InternedString to LocalInternedString and introduce a new thread-safe InternedString
- Rust not yet supported