When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Rust not yet supported
151 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to rust
- Use `NonZeroU32` instead of `u32` within `Symbol`.
- Unconditionally emit the target-cpu LLVM attribute.
- Coercing &mut to *const should not create a shared reference
- Rust 1.32 crater runs
- Remove `Region` from `mir::Rvalue::Ref`
- Regression in rust-nightly 2018-12-02
- Update Cargo submodule and its dependencies
- Remove dependency on shell32.dll
- [rustdoc] Remove old style files
- str: common logic for replace & replacen
- Rust not yet supported