A safe, concurrent, practical language.
When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Rust not yet supported
292 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to rust
- ICE: using `lazy-regex` to replace HTML with regex
- [WIP] migrate rustc_macros to syn 2.0
- Use span of placeholders in format_args!() expansion.
- Add missing needs-asm-support annotation to ui/simple_global_asm.rs
- Excessively chaining operators causes a stack overflow in rustc
- Fix LVI test post LLVM 16 update
- Add suggestion to remove `derive()` if invoked macro is non-derive
- [beta-1.69-cargo] Backport GitHub RSA key revocation
- Update cargo
- unexpected behavior of `pub(in other_module)`
- Rust not yet supported