When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Rust not yet supported
110 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to rust
- rustdoctest: suppress the default allow(unused) under --display-warnings
- Suspected build time regression when removing unused bool.
- Only generate miri backtraces if explicitly requested
- rayon type inference regression and ICE
- Unregress 64 bit rustc reading metadata created by 32 bit rustc
- Add `DebugDisplay` - A struct to help with Debug impls
- MIRI: Tried to cache DefId(_), but was already existing as AllocId(_)
- Spurious "borrowed value does not live long enough" when calling a function through a function pointer
- add Formatter::debug
- add BestEffortDebug<T>, an always-Debug wrapper over T irrespective of T: Debug / T: !Debug
- Rust not yet supported