When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Rust not yet supported
256 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to rust
- Use rustdoc files again for error index page
- `match` an `std::cmp::Ordering` generates less optimized code in nightly
- Compiler fails to recognize that `println!` does not mutate the value
- Move `os_str_bytes` to `sys::unix`
- error from missing `?` is quite confusing
- x.py sometimes panics on Windows when the build is cancelled
- Unknown lifetime mentioned in error
- Type inference for function-traits is different from other traits if an argument is a reference
- The Rust package is upgraded to version >=1.47.0, resulting in missing stack protection options and Fortify Source compilation options for packages compiled by Rust.
- Do not allow JSON targets to set is-builtin: true
- Rust not yet supported