When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Rust not yet supported
88 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to rust
- False negatives for some unused features
- Rustdoc does not show `Into` implementations, only `From` implementations
- RefCell should check for overflow of borrow counter
- Poor parser error message when item category missing (assumes input is a macro)
- Consider implementing AsRawFd for Stdout, Stdin and Stderr
- Text formatting: a leading zero on the minimum width should really mean leading zero
- check_match: don't treat privately uninhabited types as uninhabited
- incr-comp: track the -Z sanitizer flag
- A new compiler flag: "link everything statically or die, dammit!"
- ICE: 'index out of bounds: the len is 10 but the index is 10', src/libcollections/vec.rs:1395
- rustdoc error on file not found cites wrong filepath
- Recusion limit (selection ambiguity) reached quickly in monomorphization
- Implementation of repr struct alignment RFC 1358.
- LLVM pessimises vtable loads.
- Adds rust-windbg.cmd script
- ./x.py doc src/libstd: error[E0463]: can't find crate for `term`
- Type inference regression in recent nightly
- Publish docs for the proc_macro crate
- Simplify/fix adaptive hashmap
- Custom attributes from unstable plugins and procedural macro attributes are not compatible