When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Rust not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to rust-clippy
- clippy::manual_retain on self already borrowed as immutable
- Add suspicious_open_options lint.
- `clippy` was not able to apply suggested fixes
- Incorrect redundant_locals when rebinding to change drop order
- redundant_closure lint causes a compile error when applied as is
- Fix: avoid changing drop order
- new lint: `danger_not_accepted`
- `get_first` doesn't lint on slices of non-primitive types
- Incorrect `clippy::useless_attribute` for `hidden_glob_reexports`
- new lint: `repeat_vec_with_capacity`
- Rust not yet supported