When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Rust not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to rust-clippy
- `panic!` should not trigger `clippy::panic` in conditional expressions evaluated at compile-time
- clippy --fix falsely detects dirty Git LFS files
- New lint: empty drop
- ICE: get_adt_def called on a non-ADT DefId
- Lifetime conficts when recommending closures
- `error[E0391] cycle detected when computing` when using `rust_2021_incompatible_closure_captures`
- ICE: panicked at 'index out of bounds: the len is 453 but the index is 480'
- Flag let _ = ... as dangerous
- `clippy::return_self_not_must_use` is overreaching
- Extra semicolon after cargo clippy --fix
- Rust not yet supported