When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Rust not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to rust-clippy
- Add lint for use of ^ operator as pow.
- Error return style
- write_with_newline should not warn when "\n" is preceded by "\r"
- Catch xor vs power confusion
- Add recursion check on main function
- New lint: for `#![feature(associated_type_bounds)]` (Experimental)
- new lint: warn of dead code when range start is bigger than range end
- Make `find_map` lint be more conservative
- Move unimplemented to an EarlyLintPass
- let_and_return "known problems"
- Rust not yet supported