When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Rust not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to rust-clippy
- Fix unused_unit false positive
- False-positive in `redundant_pattern` lint.
- Update 'or_fun_call' to ignore calls to len
- False positive for `useless_let_if_seq`?
- Find "dangerous" blocking constructs in async contexts (`.wait()`, `block_on`, etc.)
- Split up cmp_owned tests, add run-rustfix
- Fix `match_as_ref` bad suggestion
- Fix missing_const_for_fn false positive
- Wrong suggestion of `const fn` if type implements Drop
- Add 3 more run-rustfix headers
- Rust not yet supported