When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Rust not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to rust-clippy
- Literal Representation Restructure
- clippy-driver display help on empty command line arguments
- Typo in literal_representation.rs
- trigger string_lit_as_bytes when literal has escapes
- [WIP] Add `large_stack_arrays` lint
- New lint: let _ binding of must use function
- Lint request: Warn when importing inside a macro and not using the $ keyword.
- Improve documentation for `suspicious_map`
- Extend `cast_ptr_alignment` lint for `pointer::cast` method
- Rust not yet supported