When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Rust not yet supported
304 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to rust
- `core::iter::Fuse` Does Not Fuse Iterators
- support higher-ranked regions in opaque type inference
- Tracking Issue for Vec::push_within_capacity
- Add function `Arc/Rc::as_weak(…)` to convert `&Arc/Rc` to `&Weak`
- The safety requirements of CStr::from_ptr have been made more strict than they used to be
- Add git tags for beta versions?
- Track `-Cprofile-use` and `-Cprofile-sample-use` value by file hash, not file path
- `impl` blocks of recursive types causes lifetime coercion errors to be incorrect
- Tracking Issue for `Iterator::array_chunks`
- Diagnostics for trait methods with additional unmet bounds can be confusing to read
- Rust not yet supported