When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Rust not yet supported
275 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to rust
- `core::iter::Fuse` Does Not Fuse Iterators
- support higher-ranked regions in opaque type inference
- portable_simd: gather_or_default compile-time error: "failed to parse bitcode for LTO module", opt-level > 0
- Tracking Issue for Vec::push_within_capacity
- Implement RefUnwindSafe for Backtrace
- Add function `Arc/Rc::as_weak(…)` to convert `&Arc/Rc` to `&Weak`
- The safety requirements of CStr::from_ptr have been made more strict than they used to be
- Alignment of the `bytes` of `Allocation` to match `align` parameter
- Add git tags for beta versions?
- Track `-Cprofile-use` and `-Cprofile-sample-use` value by file hash, not file path
- Rust not yet supported