When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Rust not yet supported
300 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to rust
- Detect cases of lifetime errors caused by closures using a lifetime of its enclosing item and suggest anon lifetime
- Tracking Issue for uefi-std
- Document JsonDocCk and checkmissingitems.py
- STATUS_STACK_BUFFER_OVERRUN on Windows 11 when using rust-lld with dylib
- `core::iter::Fuse` Does Not Fuse Iterators
- support higher-ranked regions in opaque type inference
- Tracking Issue for Vec::push_within_capacity
- Add function `Arc/Rc::as_weak(…)` to convert `&Arc/Rc` to `&Weak`
- The safety requirements of CStr::from_ptr have been made more strict than they used to be
- Add git tags for beta versions?
- Rust not yet supported