When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Rust not yet supported
251 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to rust
- [ER] Possible improvements for impl block and self object errrors diagnostic
- Provide suggestions for unsized type parameters and when involving iterators
- Incremental compilation ICE with `predicates_of`
- rustdoc: Documentation exposes the original private name instead of the public one
- Internal Compiler Error: 'attempt to subtract with overflow', compiler/rustc_session/src/session.rs:478:22
- rustdoc: feature request directly go to item on exact match
- Rust compiler attempting to resolve unrelated trait methods.
- Confusing error reported for trait impls on DST with the last field being Sized
- Archiving an iOS app that links against code built with 1.52-nightly yields an LLVM ld error
- Partial support for raw-dylib linkage
- Rust not yet supported