When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Rust not yet supported
275 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to rust
- Optimize away poison guards when std is built with panic=abort
- Pretty Good Supply Chain Security
- Add `Option::is_none_or`
- Memory leaks detected when using rustc_interface.
- Different (suboptimal) assembly generated for `match` expr vs `if`-`else if`s
- `PhantomData`, mutable references and `drop` interaction unclear
- Intra-doc links to methods should link to a "good default"
- Linking error: ld: file too small (length=0)
- Detect likely attempts to use interpolation in string literals
- Regression evaluating `impl` bounds with `generic_const_exprs`
- Rust not yet supported