When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Rust not yet supported
304 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to rust
- Reference to `std::fmt::Debug` not using full path in "multiple applicable items in scope" error
- Diagnostic Translation
- std::net::TcpStream::connect() and .to_socket_addrs() segfault when address is "localhost:8080", build is static and /etc/hosts is empty on arch linux.
- Rust bootstrap - x.py --dist using the wrong Cargo.toml location
- "Methods from Deref<Target = [T]>" doesn't render const
- fetch_max broken for atomici8 and atomici16 on some targets.
- Suggest valid reverse for loop if an invalid variant is used
- Footnotes are squished together by `cargo doc` when there's no empty line between them
- rustc does not detect incorrect (generic) enum structure and overflow its stack instead
- Optimize away poison guards when std is built with panic=abort
- Rust not yet supported