When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Java not yet supported
416 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to lombok
- [FEATURE] Add Ant support for noCopy, onlyChanged, etc.
- [BUG] Should @Jacksonized add @JsonProperty to fluent methods?
- [BUG] Broken link to feature page in Javadocs for @Log (and friends)
- [FEATURE] @Setter and @Getter supports multiple method aliases
- Add support for Java 19
- Generate fluent methods plus Getter and Setters
- [BUG] lombok update from 1.18.12 to 1.18.20 change jackson format
- [FEATURE] Why annotation `@Cleanup` use a singletonList to judge null
- [BUG] Interfaces cannot be annotated with @ExtensionMethod
- [BUG] val and extension-methods work in Eclipse but not in javac
- Java not yet supported