When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Java not yet supported
250 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to lombok
- val. override error handling policy for problemReporter to guarantee AbortCompilation is throwing.
- [BUG] Lombok module not working
- [FEATURE] Add @Object (and @ServiceObject) to complement @Data/@Value
- [FEATURE] constructor documentation enhancement (VERY minor)
- [BUG] import static some.pkg.SomeType.something; broken in javac only
- [FEATURE] Generate JPA boilerplate code for composite identifiers with @IdClass.
- [BUG] Annotation processor 'lombok.launch.AnnotationProcessorHider$AnnotationProcessor' not found
- [FEATURE] @Delegate - automatic detection of already implemented methods
- TYPE_USE and TYPE_PARAMETER annotations should always be propagated to getters and setters
- Java not yet supported