When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
Add a CodeTriage badge to sonic-pi
- Installation broken on linux
- live_audio broken in OSX for Sonic-Pi-v3.2-beta1a
- Sonic PI 3.1.0 - Critical Error
- Create build-ubuntu-disco-app
- Sonic Pi server runs into boot issues if you have Ruby installed on Windows 10
- Sonic Pi 3.0.1 won't run on Raspbian Buster
- :blade synth does not seem to work
- Typos - Fix typo in Minecraft API docs
- Receiving OSC bundle messages is cumbersome
- Update JUCE license