When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Java not yet supported
45 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to sugar
- no such column when select
- build failed when sync graddle
- RuntimeException on start
- *.db file is empty, but in application all the lines are shown.
- Caused by: android.database.sqlite.SQLiteException: no such table:
- bulk data not inserted completely
- SugarRecord Read / write separation
- ava.lang.NoSuchMethodException: <init> 
- No such table with migration
- Java not yet supported