When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Java not yet supported
42 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to sugar
- How read existing DB from assets folder?
- Persist Children before Parent. New annotation @Follow
- OneToMany Annotation
- Missing saveAll() for nested Table
- [QUESTION] Where I can find the CI service?
- Fix bug that wouldn't allow selecting specific columns of a table
- update bug
- Is Sugar ORM library affected by the newly found SQLite vulnerability?
- How can i insert about 50000 records quickly?
- Support for user specified ID's being used in the database instead of having them generated automatically.
- Java not yet supported