When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Scala not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to sbt
- skip in publish
- [1.3.0-RC1] [1.3.0-RC2] failed project load with global plugins and multiple meta projects
- Inter-project dependencies break on variant Scala binary versions
- Cleanup Load.loadTransitive
- Use sbt-boilerplate for AList, TupleSyntax & Scoped
- deeply nested Incomplete
- Cross compile tries to compile module with unsupported Scala version
- IncompatibleClassChangeError when running javac with an annotation processor written in Scala 2.12
- Rename the "develop" branch to "master"
- Don't require newline for failure options
- Scala not yet supported