When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Scala not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to sbt
- [1.3.0] not terminating ActorSystem leads to `NoClassDefFoundError` at the end of `run` as sbt cleans up the ClassLoader
- Sbt 1.3.0 copies jar files to `/tmp/sbt_xyz` (and doesn't clean up after itself)
- Only set close classloader for interactive sessions
- Impossible to disable parallel execution in benchmarks.
- Random IOExceptions in 1.3.0
- No colour terminal output or super shell by default with zsh and sbt 1.3.0
- console input isn't echoed on sbt new
- I hope to support proxy repository http 302 instead of reporting an error.
- Regression: skip does not work in sbt 1.3.0
- [1.3.0] Regression, consoleQuick is hopelessly broken
- Scala not yet supported