When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Scala not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to sbt
- externalHooks-related issues
- Cannot return error code from Windows script
- In-source zinc's LM integration code
- Coursier dependency resolution integration
- "model contains x documentable templates"
- [1.2.x] on Scala 2.11 scala-parser-combinators 1.1.2 on test requires forking
- "java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: scala.Predef$.refArrayOps" while running ScalaCheck on 2.11.12
- trim update and add updateFull
- bump to lm 1.3.0-M3
- ~compile ignore source file changes in certain conditions.
- Scala not yet supported