When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Scala not yet supported
22 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to sbt
- Nightly is missing a few dependencies
- Feature Request - File syncing of project code with sbt client/server
- Add cache of layered classloaders for test and run tasks
- Have updateClassifiers use the dependencyResolution task
- Metabuild can't use scala compiler
- Scripted test "tests/setup-cleanup" is flaky on Travis
- Watched.clearWhenTriggered should clear screen before first run
- How to set ivyPaths globally? ivyPaths := new IvyP..., throws IvyPaths cannot be accessed in object ...
- If invalid scalacOptions are specified, a clear warning should be printed or compilation should fail.
- update task performance and UpdateReport persistence
- Scala not yet supported