When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to bug
- List(1,2,3,4).contains("hello") compiles
- Type inference error for abstract class constructor
- Deprecate variadic version of `+=` operator on `Growable`
- Regex - checking if a string matches is cumbersome
- Specialized case class does not compile
- Regression in type parameter inference in 2.13
- Type alias variance problem
- scala.sys.process.Process.cat() seems to ignore all but first argument
- Cannot create an instance of the case class with some encoded field names
- -Xsource:2.11 should disallow trailing commas under Scala 2.12?
- not yet supported