When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to bug
- Parse concrete private interface methods in Java
- Too much vs too little override checking for Java-defined inherited members
- FatalError on Singleton bounded type projection match on latest `2.13.x` git
- Quasiquotes shouldn't be off the hook for deprecated language features.
- PartialFunction's orElse and andThen aren't stack-safe
- Improve forward reference extends over definition of value
- Incorrect erasure of intersection involving Array leads to ClassCastException
- Incorrect access check error extending Java class without specifying type param
- False "match may not be exhaustive" warning in pattern matching
- Map.equals is not symmetric
- not yet supported