When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to bug
- overloaded '==' in case class doesn't compile
- Scala 2.12 map.keySet leaks reference to map
- Add Set#sorted to make a sorted Seq without unnecessary copies
- Type inference when casting with asInstanceOf
- Computing the minimum of an integer array has unexpected overhead
- JDK 11 - Class sun.reflect.CallerSensitive not found - continuing with a stub.
- False friends when pasted raw in REPL
- scalac 2.12.9 and 2.13.0 does not work with "-opt:l:method" on JDK13+
- -Xsource:2.14 produces warning for value classes which are wrapping case classes in Scala 2.13.0
- MainGenericRunner: do not load jline classes until they are needed
- not yet supported