When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to bug
- Scala 2.12.8 compiler does not work with "-opt:l:method" on JDK12+
- java.lang.invoke.LambdaConversionException: Incorrect number of parameters for bridge signature
- Consider inlining manually hoisted lambdas in the compiler
- Optimize multi-dimensional array creation
- Unable to use functional interface as a SAM target type
- Unable to use functional interface as a SAM because of Scala's "concrete beats deferred" rule
- dropExistential insufficient when an existential quantifier is bounded by another
- Avoid needless anonfun() methods for lambdas and SAMs with trivial bodies
- fix existentials over modules in prefix (SI-8419)
- Unpickle error reading try catch statement in annotation.
- not yet supported