When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to bug
- Champ (Map/Set) Iterators should expose their knownSize
- BigDecimal mod (`%`) behavior change in 2.13 vs 2.12 on certain multiples
- Incorrect encoding and decoding of symbolic names in scaladoc links
- runtime reflection: isVal return incorrect value for traits.
- Contravariance prevents proper type derivation in Scala 2.13.0
- App.main is not safe when using in multiple threads
- Scala believes that Java has dependent types under joint compilation
- @usecase crashes scaladoc 2.13.0 with ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException
- Implicit parameter not resolved from path-dependent type of another parameter’s default value
- JAR files whose path contains a space cannot be added to the REPL classpath
- not yet supported