When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to bug
- `:type` widens `23`
- Inaccessible method can cause implicit conversion search to fail
- Add clamp to scala.math and numeric types
- Indirectly extending raw types fails to typecheck.
- Cannot call invert in Tuple2Zipped and Tuple3Zipped
- Regression 2.13: implicit resolution
- Warn on any deprecated option option
- Pattern matching LazyList
- ListMap and ListSet iterator optimization
- scalac's flags -opt-trace and -opt-log-inline produce no output
- not yet supported