When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to bug
- Add groupMapReduce to Iterator
- Separate compilation crash when a unpickling a parameter alias with an overload
- Typing error with PartialFunction argument in type-annotated overloaded function call
- lambda + PartialFunction + specialization = "VerifyError: Bad local variable type"
- partest package has unsatisfiable dependencies in ivy package
- Confusing error message involving stabilized term
- Scaladoc member link only gets me in the neighborhood, then I use streetview to find my destination
- not yet supported