When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to bug
- NullPointException when putting a Singleton type in an AnyVal
- Reflection exceptions using structural types with Java classes
- False positives on unused variable / class.
- MainGenericRunner: do not load jline classes until they are needed
- Spurious SAM Eta expansion warnings for non-Java interfaces
- Move the `RichXYZ` classes out of the `runtime` package
- "Error while emitting" compiler crash with edge-case macro usage
- Option#orNull can't be used from java
- Match exhaustion warning on literal type
- JAR for parallel collections in 2.13.0 does not work in REPL via :require
- not yet supported