When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to bug
- scala-reflect produces inconsistent results for type boundaries obtained through etaExpand on scala 2.13.0
- DSL for using a String as the input of a process
- Change in behavior in 2.13 for implicit overloads
- Scala 2.12 -> 2.13 regression in type inference dealising
- NullPointException when putting a Singleton type in an AnyVal
- Reflection exceptions using structural types with Java classes
- False positives on unused variable / class.
- Spurious SAM Eta expansion warnings for non-Java interfaces
- Make the compiler doc tool work on 2.13
- Verify unused
- not yet supported