When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to bug
- Computing the minimum of an integer array has unexpected overhead
- False friends when pasted raw in REPL
- Optimizer: Tuple copy and copy$default are not inlined
- Unable to call .iterator on an IterableOnceOps value
- DSL for using a String as the input of a process
- Scala 2.12 -> 2.13 regression in type inference dealising
- NullPointException when putting a Singleton type in an AnyVal
- Reflection exceptions using structural types with Java classes
- False positives on unused variable / class.
- Spurious SAM Eta expansion warnings for non-Java interfaces
- not yet supported