When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to bug
- Scala 2.12 -> 2.13 regression in type inference dealising
- NullPointException when putting a Singleton type in an AnyVal
- Reflection exceptions using structural types with Java classes
- -Xsource:2.14 produces warning for value classes which are wrapping case classes in Scala 2.13.0
- False positives on unused variable / class.
- MainGenericRunner: do not load jline classes until they are needed
- Spurious SAM Eta expansion warnings for non-Java interfaces
- false positive "unreachable code" in pattern match
- scala.util.hashing.MurmurHash3 produces different outputs on 2.12 and 2.13
- Make the compiler doc tool work on 2.13
- not yet supported