When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
558 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to scikit-learn
- Support roc_auc_score() for multi-class without probability estimates
- DOC Fix docs for Drawbarcks of Davies-Bouldin index
- Make TfidfVectorizer serializable in a reproducible way
- Alternative to TimeSeriesSplit with better parametrisation
- fit.transform not equal to fit_transform in NMF with solver 'mu' and init 'nndsvda'
- EXA use class instead of function for preprocessing in plot_kmeans_digits
- MNT Move plot_scalable_poly_kernels example to kernel_approximation directory
- Correct reported size of the dataset.
- DOC moved from rackspace to anaconda.org
- DOC fix donation button on about.rst
- Python not yet supported