When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
258 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to scikit-learn
- Enable passing by environment variable for doc Makefile
- Sklearn.svm.SVC,the "predict" method predict all samples to same one label, which is wrong.
- add note that Normalizer implements "Spatial Sign"
- [MRG] Add distance metric_params argument to TSNE constructor
- [MRG] Raise descriptive ValueError if number of samples equals number of classes in Linear Discriminant Analysis
- Possible regression in nested parallelism
- Target column names in datasets provided by Sklearn
- [MRG] Fix IncrementalPCA when final batch is smaller than dimensions required for SVD.
- [MRG] Added check for idempotence of fit()
- Can't instantiate pipeline with placeholder to search in GridSearchCV
- Python not yet supported