When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
365 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to scikit-learn
- Reduce memory footprint when using stochastic optimizers with shuffle activated
- Run itrees in parallel during prediction.
- MAINT: Per #13977 set non-default absolute tolerance
- Documentation section 22.214.171.124 has incorrect description of brier_score_loss
- [WIP] Verbose flag displaying progress bar for check_estimator in sklearn.utils.estimator_checks
- Refactor BaseEstimator.get_params for easier use in subclasses
- [MRG] Adds Permutation Importance
- [MRG] More flexible grid search interface
- [WIP] NaN Support for OneHotEncoder
- [MRG] Adds multiclass ROC AUC
- Python not yet supported