When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C not yet supported
75 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to scikit-learn
- [WIP] Correct kernel docstrings to explain evaluation of gradient
- DOCS add scikit-plot to Related Projects
- Feature / Enhancement: BaggingClassifier for multiclass usage
- Isomap and LocallyLinearEmbedding do not accept sparse matrix input (contrary to documentation)
- Pipeline: apply all transformations except the last classifier
- `LinearSVC` not threadsafe?
- Give some multi-output classifier/regressor first order citizenship
- [MRG+1] Modify General examples for matplotlib v2 comp
- Adding scikit-plot to "Related Projects" in docs.
- [MRG+1] Deprecate Y parameter on transform()
- the cross_validation in gridSearchCV still shows warning in Regression task
- addition of min_impurity_split is not in changelog
- [MRG] Add MAE formula in the regression criteria docs.
- min_impurity_split in tree is very odd behavior
- Understanding min_samples_leaf / min_samples_split
- Docstring of Gaussian processes kernel wrong about the calculation of gradient
- _PLS y_rotations and discrepancies in U scores
- [MRG] Reduce default learning rate for tSNE to 200.0
- MAE formula missing from regression criteria for trees
- [MRG+1] Modify gaussian_process examples for matplotlib v2 comp