When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C not yet supported
101 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to scikit-learn
- [WIP] Tutorial on how to create a new kernel? #9601
- ParametersGrid parameters combinations representation
- feature_importances_ should be a method in the ideal design
- Release of version 0.19.1
- `sklearn.tree.DecisionTreeClassifier` is not deterministic on some inputs
- deprecate biclustering?
- [MRG] FIX check the output of transform to be 2D
- [MRG+1] EHN Accept 1D array for preprocessing functions and update doc
- Tutorial on how to create a new kernel?
- Add predict_proba(X) for RadiusNeighborsClassifier
- Ensure that the output of FunctionTransformer is 2D when validate=True
- sklearn.multiclass.OneVsRestClassifier documentation
- [MRG] *SearchCV can now provide candidates through a coroutine
- least_angle.py in lars_path - shapes not aligned on properly formatted data with specific alpha
- [WIP] Adds helpful messages in all Assertions in estimator_checks
- Illegal hardware instruction in GaussianProcessRegressor.fit
- Regression in cross_val_predict of decision_function in the binary case
- Random Forest Imputation
- [MRG+1] Fix cross_val_predict behavior for binary classification in decision_function (Fixes #9589)
- Tiny docs fix for roc_auc_score