When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C not yet supported
118 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to scikit-learn
- [MRG] Backport np.unique with return_counts in sklearn.utils.fixes
- [MRG] ENH&BUG Add pos_label parameter and fix a bug in average_precision_score
- [WIP] Add quantile regression
- [MRG] Improve readability of outlier detection example.
- Incorrect formatting in AUTHORS.rst
- Group Lasso and Sparse Group Lasso
- [MRG] Replacing np.where lookup by an inverted index
- Note on inappropriate usage of cross_val_predict
- [MRG+1] Improves class design for AgglomerativeClustering and FeatureAgglomeration
- [MRG] Remove nose from CIs and documentation
- [MRG+1] Fix LOF and Isolation benchmarks
- [MRG] FIX enforce deterministic behaviour in BaseBagging
- [MRG+1] add option to cross_validate to return estimators fitted on each split
- Too vague contribution guidelines
- [MRG] SVM: Ensure nonnegative sample weights (#9494)
- Bad fp-comparison in check_priors (at least naive_bayes.py)
- Add fashion-MNIST to built-in datasets?
- [MRG] *SearchCV can now provide candidates through a coroutine
- Random Forest Imputation
- Use median instead of mean when constructing RandomForestRegressor