When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
620 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to scikit-learn
- MAINT set testpaths = sklearn for pytest in setup.cfg
- [MRG] Speed up test: warm_start_with_oob_score_fails
- DOC fix versionadded in forest
- [MRG] DOC: Multioutput classifier example loc change
- [WIP] ENH Removes validation in __init__ for Pipeline
- FEA add quantile HGBT
- Trying to fix test_parallel_classification
- Please add support for python3.10
- [MRG] MNT use check_scalar to validate scalar in SpectralClustering
- 'cv_results_' dictionary should also have a 'difference' key when 'return_train_score = TRUE'
- Python not yet supported