When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
590 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to scikit-learn
- FIX : adjusted_rand_score() for large input
- FIX: adjusted_rand_score()
- Ensure that docstrings pass numpydoc validation
- Give a more informed warning message when unpickling a estimator with a different sklearn version
- FIX: adjusted_rand_score() for large input
- Allow stacking pandas dataframes in ColumnTransformer?
- adjusted_rand_score cannot handle large numbers
- TST Translation invariance for K-NN search
- [WIP] New Feature - CyclicalEncorder (cosine/sine) in preprocessing
- Extention of Gaussian Mixture Models to Wrapped and Semiwrapped Gaussian Mixture Models
- Python not yet supported