When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
169 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to scikit-learn
- y_min y_max resolved
- changes in svm.rst
- caliberation_los calculator added
- [MRG] W and H switched in NMF docs? Issue10944
- Feature Request: cost curve with Scikit-Learn
- [MRG+1] warn_on_dtype for DataFrames
- W and H switched in NMF docs?
- Feature Request: Get intermediate positions for t-SNE for animation
- Skip Travis and AppVeyor CI builds for documentation-only changes?
- [MRG] Fix DummyClassifier bug with putting arrays into lists.
- Python not yet supported