When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
347 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to scikit-learn
- MNT Minor clean up in OneVsOneClassifier
- MAINT: adjustments to test_logistic.py::test_dtype_match
- MNT Minor clean up in OneVsRestClassifier
- WIP Remove sklearn.utils._joblib
- Fix 4/5 todo comments in glossary (issue #13533)
- Modify check_estimator to handle fit() additional keywords?
- Support for Pandas DataFrames in kernels & heterogeneous kernel
- [MRG] ENH Uses debian stretch for circleci doc building
- Get class and probability on same command
- How is sklearn's cross_val_score implemented?
- Python not yet supported