When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
680 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to scikit-learn
- Implement `SplineTransformer.inverse_transform`
- VIZ, ENH Adding True/False labels in arrows coming from root in `plot_tree` to match `export_tree`
- Make pipeline cache ignore parameter `verbose` of transformers
- MAINT cleanup utils.__init__: move indexing tools into dedicated submodule
- Multiclass support in precision_recall_curve
- DOC Iter on outlier detection estimators example
- Localization of scikit-learn website content.
- DOC Add a docstring example for sklearn.datasets.make_hastie_10_2
- DOC Add a docstring example for sklearn.feature_extraction.image.reconstruct_from_patches_2d
- ValidationCurveDisplay can't handle categorical/string parameters
- Python not yet supported