scikit-learn: machine learning in Python
When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
663 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to scikit-learn
- Add per feature "maximum category" counts to `OrdinalEncoder`
- GaussianMixture is runnning too many computation when parameters are alredy provided
- DOC Add description for the meaning of `None` for check_X_y
- DOC add meaning of `max_patches=None` in _compute_n_patches
- Introduce SIMD intrinsics for `_dist_metrics.pyx`
- ENH FeatureUnion: Add verbose_feature_names_out parameter
- Add documentation about re-building extensions to "Installing the development version of scikit-learn"
- [MRG] DOC GPs: log_marginal_likelihood() log(theta) input
- Typo in the range of n_components in PLSRegression
- Improve early stopping of HGBT for scorers passed as string
- Python not yet supported