When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
183 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to scipy
- Unexpected behaviour in normaltest
- Fewer checks on xdata for curve_fit.
- Derivative of spline with 'const' extrapolation is also extrapolted with 'const' instead of zero
- Update values to CODATA 2018
- Finding out eigen values and vectors of huge sparse matrices in python is horribly slower than Matlab
- MAINT: gpg versions, signing, and release docs/ steps
- Missing docs for trimmed functions
- [feature request] fast interpolation in uniformly-spaced data
- Extension for scipy.spatial.distance.cdist
- str+bytes concatenation error in test_lapack.py
- Python not yet supported