When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
92 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to scipy
- DOC: MAINT: Fix link to the wheel documentation in developer guide
- Is it possible to implement the auto broadcasting for the argument `(data, (row_ind, col_ind))` in constructing scipy sparse matrix?
- correlate2d overflow silently for uint16
- [ENH] optimize: custom hessian solves
- BUG: Handle UTF-8 input files under Py3 in doc postprocessing.
- scipy.stats.kstest for same distribution: p-values nonuniform
- DOC: Updated linalg.pinv, .pinv2, .pinvh docstrings
- BUG: Fix division by zero in trust-region optimization methods
- scipy.ndimage.fourier.fourier_gaussian changed from versions 0.19.1 to 1.0.1
- DOC: added examples to remez docstring
- Python not yet supported