When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C++ not yet supported
62 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to scipy
- ENH: allow lsqst to work with 0-shaped arrays
- TST: Clean up "ignore" warnings
- MAINT: Refactor NI_LineExtend.
- scipy.UnivariateSpline smoothing condition documentation inaccuracy
- Meaning of accuracy
- fmin_slsqp not converging to sensible solution
- WIP: ENH: Polygon Surface Area Calculation
- Add explanation what the integer returned mean.
- Operations between numpy.array and scipy.sparse matrix return inconsistent array type
- Further test suite speedups
- Kolmogorov efficiency and accuracy
- Ctrl+C freezes geometric_transform
- scipy.diff tests
- Optimal ordering
- linalg.solve test failure on OS X with Accelerate
- BUG: sparse: pass assumeSortedIndices option to scikit.umfpack
- Allow user-provided LU solver for radau and bdf solvers
- scipy.special.kolmogorov(x)/kolmogi(p) inefficient, inaccurate near x=0, p=1
- Incorrect `ndim` from `ss.multivariate_normal.rvs` with size=1
- Several scipy.stats distributions (fisk, burr, burr12, f) return incorrect pdf at left endpoint