When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
253 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to scipy
- ENH: least_squares need 'huber' or other loss function in the method of 'lm'
- DOC: 1.8.0 relnotes update
- How to solve a BVP whith known parameters?
- BUG: Result Inconsistency in scipy.sparse.linalg.eigs in Python Notebook
- ENH: rebased version of gh-14279
- DOC: stats: fix a header in `stats.sampling` tutorial
- ENH: Add one more derivative-free optimization method
- BUG: `scipy.signal.resample` incorrect with `datetime[ns]` for `t` param
- BUG: initial approximations to eigenvectors in svds should not be with all positive components
- On PyPy + windows, all the TestStudentizedRange.test_pdf_against_mp tests are failing
- Python not yet supported