When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
Add a CodeTriage badge to daru
- MultiIndexed Vectors and DataFrames should return Daru::Index when only one level remains
- Support running specs without gsl or nmatrix installed
- Fixed keyword parameters warning with Ruby 2.7
- from_csv via String
- set_index fails if data_frame size is zero
- Status of this Project?
- Adding vector through direct assignment fails when DataFrame is empty
- Incostencies in behaviour of DataFrame.
- `add_vector` should not require name of named Vector.
- Map method. Should Daru::Vector return an Array?