When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
141 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to scrapy
- Support for dataclasses.dataclass objects as items
- Does scrapy.Requests has streaming method?
- DOWNLOAD_MAXSIZE logger level shouldn't be Error
- [WIP] Allow passing classes directly in Settings
- Allow to pass objects in Settings?
- CONCURRENT_REQUESTS_PER_IP doesn't work properly
- [MRG+1] Support for exporting to multiple feeds in a single crawl
- Got no cookie support when using builtin FilesPipeline
- Scrapy finding lots of invalid links - could we have functionality to filter them out?
- HttpErrorMiddleware not honoring handle_httpstatus_all meta as documented
- Python not yet supported