When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
144 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to scrapy
- Move documentation about avoiding bans into a topic of its own
- httpproxy remove creds of proxy after processing request
- Place Content-encoding header into response's flags is desired #1988
- Resolve IPs before applying IP-based concurrency
- Allow some redirects and deny some others
- move item loaders to a separate library
- Warning messages to add in the CSV exporter when there's any field dropped
- add command and tests
- Establish a policy on the use of Sphinx directives for deprecations and version changes
- Allow users to use SitemapSpider with the new robots.txt interface.
- Python not yet supported