When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
125 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to scrapy
- Add reprocessing tests
- Logformatter for errors
- LogFormatter improvements
- [WIP] Remove Python 2 support
- Have StatsCollector interface pass in an optional Request/Response
- `ItemLoader` fields initialized from `item` are reprocessed
- Implement centralized, highly-configurable request fingerprinting
- Establish a policy on the use of Sphinx directives for deprecations and version changes
- Allow users to use SitemapSpider with the new robots.txt interface.
- Make Protego the default robots.txt parser
- Python not yet supported