When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Java not yet supported
68 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to selenium
- Add multiline copy/past
- Cannot Navigate to new window... OpenQA.Selenium.WebDriverException: unknown error: missing or invalid 'entry.level'
- Unable to click on elements Selenium version 3.141.59
- allow ability to set default driver executable path at a class level
- FileNotFoundError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'C:\\Users\\cursu\\AppData\\Local\\Programs\\Python\\Python37-32\\lib\\site-packages\\selenium-3.141.0-py3.7.egg\\selenium\\webdriver\\remote\\getAttribute.js'
- Configuring proxies Python3 + Chrome WebDriver
- Check if argument is iterable. E.g. type **list** also works.
- Windows Auth Box - GoTo URL Never Completes
- A socket Warning from remote_connection.py
- Selenium source code is still using JsonWireProtocolResponse.java. Deprecated?
- Java not yet supported