When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C# not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to sendgrid-csharp
- Random Error Generated in Email sending.
- Binding sendgrid Html Table to json dataset?
- Question mark symbols instead of letters when recieving some mails (umlauts Å Ä and Ö)
- How to use basic authorization for v3 API in C#?
- How to use transactional template
- Expose SendGridClient internals to test project
- Change default literals to C# 7 style literals
- HttpRequestException: An operation on a socket could not be performed because the system lacked sufficient buffer space or because a queue was full
- Ensure SendGridMessage serialization is unaffected app
- Serialization issue if non-defaults used
- C# not yet supported