When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C# not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to sendgrid-csharp
- How do i set the Sender of an email (not the From)?
- Help Wanted: Guidance on properly creating a conversation thread
- Transient error retries
- Dependency Injection in Startup.cs
- Getting address already in use from the /v3/mail/send endpoint
- Multiple httpClients created when using multiple sub- accounts in sendgrid
- SetTemplateData not working in .NET ( azure functions)
- "A task was canceled" exception
- Replaced checkout branch
- Issues with AddAttachmentAsync
- C# not yet supported