When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C# not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to sendgrid-csharp
- Update Readme to C# 7.x syntax
- MailHelper.StringToEmailAddress() returns bad data when the display name contains an @ symbol
- Fix @ in display name when using MailHelper.StringToEmailAddress
- Feature request: test API Key (can only send e-mails to configured domains)
- Getting Bad request when there are multiple recipients
- Readme Quick Start section is using outdated syntax
- How do i set the Sender of an email (not the From)?
- Help Wanted: Guidance on properly creating a conversation thread
- Transient error retries
- Dependency Injection in Startup.cs
- C# not yet supported