When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Add a CodeTriage badge to sendgrid-nodejs
- fix!: Upgrade contact-importer to current contacts API
- fix: properly require 1 element in `MailDataRequired` type
- docs: Add friendly name option to Kitchensink example
- Issue: what is "customArgs"? Does it correspond to "unique_args" in the API?
- Issue: types are wrong when calling send() with an array
- GitHub Issues are disabled, but README recommends using them?!
- Issue: Where are TypeScript definitions for webhook events?
- fix: Export type PublicKey to allow type declarations
- chore: Security upgrade nodemon from 1.19.4 to 2.0.17
- fix: parameter added to request object to handle base url