When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
Add a CodeTriage badge to sendgrid-ruby
- feat: Add From address to personalization
- BaseInterface class should be inside a module
- Adding SendGrid addon on Heroku uses Basic Authentication with Username and Password
- [BUG] Filter all messages does not work as described in documentation
- Request: ActionMailer with API
- Upgrading to use new Marketing API contacts list
- Set event webhooks for subusers
- Mail Helper Refactor - Call for Feedback