When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Add a CodeTriage badge to sequelize
- findAndCountAll does not work with distinct, count is right but rows is wrong
- Empty rows returning, when n:m assotiation and limit condition, but count is right
- Field with type Sequelize.JSON returns string when MySQL dialect is used for a MariaDB database
- feat(query): bind parameters
- Using a leak library <bluebird>, got any plan to replace it?
- Columns of join table are always selected, which breaks aggregation in PostgresSQL
- instance.destroy(...) does not return any information if rows has been deleted or not
- FEATURE: Support ENUM naming for ENUM reuse.