When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Add a CodeTriage badge to sequelize
- (v5) Unable to query on Model in typescript
- fix(query-interface): incorrect regex escape with json querying
- META: http://docs.sequelizejs.com/ not using https
- Bulk create missing columns
- Eager loading multiple associations of the same models but different scopes only respects the last explicitly provided association.
- chore: use native deprecations
- typescript: extend interfaces
- mariadb timezone error with named timezones
- v5.1.0 - Op.regexp add unwanted backslahes & double quotes that breaks regex.
- underscored option doesn't work in model.options.indexes