When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C++ not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to serenity
- LibMarkdown: List of failing CommonMark tests
- LibWeb: A `position: fixed` or `position: absolute` header on a page prevents `contenteditable` from working
- FuzzILBMLoader:decode_iff_chunks /src/serenity/Userland/Libraries/LibGfx/ImageFormats/ILBMLoader.cpp
- LibWeb: Implement 'encoding parse a url' as a distinct algorithm from 'parse a url'
- LibWeb: Acid2 table layout regression
- LibWeb: Become a supported browser on Duolingo
- LibWeb: Line break inside a <span/> is inconsistent
- LibWeb: Abspos is incorrectly positioned relative to flex container with alignment
- headless-browser: Ref-test screenshots are taken before CSS-linked resources are loaded
- LibWeb: GPU Painting fails on Ubuntu
- C++ not yet supported