When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C++ not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to serenity
- Port: Timidity++ port not compiling
- Kernel: Remove i686 Support
- Ports: Add zig port
- LibWeb: Illegal instruction when destroying main thread VM
- PixelPaint: Implement Fit Canvas to Layers/Selection
- Kernel/Memory: Split big VMObject spinlock to SpinlockProtected members
- Kernel: Fix i8042 scan code setting sequence for bare metal hardware
- RequestServer: Segmentation Violation on content encoding errors
- LibWeb: One non-finite content width test case
- Emoji: Any country flag emoji turns in to a question mark in a box emoji after pressing backspace.
- C++ not yet supported