When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C++ not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to serenity
- HTML bad incremental rendering
- Cannot build without network access
- LD_LIBRARY_PATH needs to be overridden to build with -DCMAKE_INSTALL_LIBDIR:PATH
- LibWeb: Document::create_and_initialize() uses no-longer-valid browsing context API
- Terminal: Incorrect multi-code-point emoji display
- LibWeb: Add support for border radius in GPU painter
- LibWeb: Compatible with ChatGPT
- LibCompress: Decompressing a file will result in a "Faile decompressing file [...]: Reached end-of-stream without collecting the required number of bits"
- Worker-echo.html times out on CI occasionally
- LibWeb: Excessive horizontal margin next to image on Wikipedia front page
- C++ not yet supported